Sperry Wictor S.r.l.
Our mission is to enlarge the market leader position we achieved during our 50 years experience with an historical brand recognized by a large industrial customers in more than 70 different countries all over the world.
The corporate structure is the result of a commercial and industrial venture :
- Sperry International Private ltd; has 100% ownership of Sperry Wictor s.r.l.
Sperry International Private Ltd, is a subsidiary of Sperry Group. Sperry Group has its headquarters in New Delhi and four operating plant in India:
- Excelling in the field of plastics components and related production equipment;
- Largest supplier of thermoplastic rubber (TPR/TPE) for the footwear industry in the Indian market, in addition Sperry Group is a a major player in the production of polypropylene based compounds for the automotive industry, thermoplastic elastomers for the FMCG industry consumption, high impact polystyrene for household appliances and components for the electrical and electronics industry;
- Also manufactures and markets plastic pipes and fittings for the plumbing industry and water.
Sperry International PVT LTD is a holding company, with the know-how and industry-specific trade relations that ensure the continuity in the management of the company.
The history of the brand “Wictor”
The brand Wictor began to assert itself on the domestic market of adhesives and glues addressed to the footwear industry in the 60s, and soon became the market leader. In the 80s the brand began to be appreciated on international markets, strengthened in the Asian and African markets and developed the segment of "Do it yourself" industry. In the 90s the growth strategy and market penetration on national and international markets was reinforced with a series of acquisitions of different company from the competitor, that ensure a rapid growth of turnover and industrial know-how. Till today the products are recognized as synonym of excellence and quality that make hope a ready retrieval of lost positions.
Plant and production
Our plant is composed by 5 production department, production offices, services and safety area, underground storage of solvents, R&D dept, storehouses (for raw materials and finished products). All the area cover a surface of about 11000 sq mt,. Focusing on our production department we have capacity to produce around 40.000 tons/year:
- Flex packaging department: 3 reactors of different capacity are installed with a daily production capacity of 7 tons by one daily shift (the production capacity can be easily increased with a second working shift);
- Production department n.1: production unit with 10 mixers able to produce 35 t/day on one daily shift. Polycholoroprene based adhesives are the main products of this department;
- Production department n.2: production unit with 7 mixers able to produce 22 t/day on one daily shift. Polyurethane based adhesives are the main products of this department, mainly for the production of shoe adhesives;
- Production department n.3: production unit with 5 mixers of 6 t/each capacity able to produce 30 t/day on two daily shift. All types of adhesives are produced by this department, mainly significant volume batches. This department is also provided with intermediate storage vessels and automatic filling machines;
- Water based production department: production unit is able to produce 15 t/day. In this department also have facility to produce catalysts and additives for all the adhesives.
The factory is provided with the more updated technical solutions to avoid any type of pollution (water, air, ground). Anti-fire system cover all the dept. in a very proper way. Safety is a top issue and all the ways to avoid potentially dangerous situations are followed.